October 9, 2016 / WEDDING
Omni Championsgate Wedding | Tiffany and Sean | Orlando Wedding Photographer
1. How did you both meet? Sean and I met in Jacksonville, the weekend of the Fl/Ga football game. We both had mutual friends going to the game and ended up spending the weekend at the same friend...
1. How did you both meet?
Sean and I met in Jacksonville, the weekend of the Fl/Ga football game. We both had mutual friends going to the game and ended up spending the weekend at the same friend’s house.
2. How did your husband propose?
Sean proposed while we on a Caribbean cruise-one night at sunset on the balcony in our room right before we went to dinner.
3. What was your wedding inspiration? (think decor, overall theme and feel of the day, etc)
My wedding inspiration was a little bit of romantic, soft, simple and clean!.
4. What was your favorite design element of your wedding?
My favorite design element was the ceremony layout. I loved the hand-made chalkboards, floral design in the aisle and the layout of the guest chairs.
5. Describe some of your favorite wedding details and how you came up with them.
Some favorite wedding details were choosing my wedding colors-pinterest was a huge help! But, I have always loved navy & blush together and I knew I wanted to incorporate gold as well. I also loved the coozies we had made for our guests, the sparkler exit, and the uplighting for the reception! Everything came together so nicely. I envisioned a lot of it, so it was a relief to see everything all put together!
6. What was the most memorable moment of your wedding day?
The most memorable moment of my wedding day was my father/daughter dance and saying my vows to Sean.
7.Please describe your cake (if any):
Our cake was awesome! Party Flavors did an outstanding job! It was a 3 tier cake with gold, pink and white icing and a bundle of fresh flowers on the bottom tier. Our cake top per said “happily ever after!” It was exactly what we imagined and was delicious!
8. Can you please list your vendors:
DJ and lighting-Soundwave Entertainment
Wedding Planner-Brandee Gaar, Blush
Chairs/charger plates-Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals
Ceremony and Reception-Omni at Champtionsgate
Photo-KV Photography 😉
9. Any advice for those planning their wedding now?
I’m glad it’s over!!!! No, just kidding! 🙂 It was a day I will never, ever forget! Don’t sweat the small stuff and just
enjoy yourself, your family and your husband…it all goes by WAY too quickly!
10. What was your biggest surprise on your wedding day?
The biggest surprise on my wedding day was how calm I was…everyone kept asking if I was ok or if I was nervous, and I wasn’t! Totally not typical of myself at all! I was also surprised at how FAST everything went!
11. What one moment will last with you both forever?
The moment that most stands out to me is seeing Sean for the first time as I was walking down the aisle towards him and also our first dance as husband and wife!
12. Which moment are you the most excited to see in photos?
Oh gosh, tons of them! Ceremony photos of Sean and I, our first dance, and definitely the sparkler exit!
13. What song did you walk down the aisle to?
Radiant as a Bride-Roy Todd
14.What song played for your first dance?
Dan and Shay-From the Ground Up
15. What are you most looking forward to as a married couple?
Starting a family.
16. What did you like the most about working with KV Photography?
How comfortable we felt working with both of you and the quality of your pictures! We love your style and that you work as a team-and you have great ideas! Right after meeting them, we knew they would be the perfect fit!
Add Your Comment